Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead the SAP VIM system build, configuration, prepare Testing Scenarios, prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities Experience in configuration of Document Processing, PO Blocking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Central Reports Conduct Client workshops on SAP VIM/OpenText Vendor Invoice Management solutions functionalities
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 full lifecycle SAP VIM Opentext solution along with in-depth knowledge in OpenText Vendor Invoice Management and Business Center Capture with Archival server and Business Center Extensive experience with Open Text VIM including ability to configure Archive Link, VIM Document types, enhance indexing screen, enhance approval class, configure chart of authority, configure process option Good understanding of VIM architecture with Accounts Payable MM LIV concepts
- Professional Attributes : Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate Demonstrates expert knowledge of SAP VIM Opentext modules Contribute to organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.