Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Lead/Execute all or part of the business analysis on business features/user stories provide insight to junior BAs B: Responsible for gathering and understanding of business needs and translating them into effective user stories/requirements C: Should be aware of different estimation techniques like T-shirt sizing, Fibonacci series etc D: Work with Product Owner/ Business in prioritization, implementation of cost-effective business process and system solutions and overall backlog creation
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in Cards and Payments Domain b: Experience in / Knowledge of Card Issuance and Life cycle management for Cards c: Experience in / Knowledge of Core Banking d: API Experience e: Experience in / Knowledge of Payment Gateways f: Extensive knowledge of Business Analysis standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines g: In-depth knowledge of software development processes and principles eg, agile, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good troubleshooting and analysis skills b: Good Communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.