Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :React.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: To develop new user-facing features or parts of applications high performance and bug free code using Java React b: Implement the applications CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack c: Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code IaC using CloudFormation d: Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code e: Building reusable components for future use and Optimizing those for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Technical Experience : a: Strong proficiency in Java, J2EE, Webservices, frameworks like Spring/Hibernate, Spring MVC etc b: Deep understanding of Reactjs and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks, Redux c: Experience with the core AWS services Experience with Docker and Kubernetes Having used ECS in past d: Strong notions of security best practices eg using IAM Roles, KMS, etc e: Excellent hands-on experience for code repositories like SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have excellent good communication skills presentation skills b: Resource should be able to work on the task independently
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Knowledge about SDLC, Agile, JIRA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.