Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP CRM Sales
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good understanding and experience in CRM processes,related master data,and understand of integration with ECC 1. Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. 2. Customizing and defining the business partner roles, business partner types, field groups, address type and determination. 3. Activity management, configuration of various business transactions. 4. Configuration of access sequence, partner determination profile, org determination profile and status profile. 5. Configuration of CIC , setting up rule policy and alerts, Navigation of business transaction profiles. 6. Working knowledge of CRM listings and exclusion. 7. Troubleshooting of bdocs and replication of master data, transactional data between CRM and other systems.
- Technical Experience : 1. Knowledge on middleware and middleware tcodes. 2. Basic knowledge on ABAP debugging. 3. Preparing the functional spec’s and preparation of configuration documents. 4. Working knowledge on service orders, service request, service confirmation, complaints and install base management. 5. Basic knowledge on factory calendar. 6. Knowledge on SAP ECC order flow and replication of business documents.. 7. Define copy controls between the business transaction
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree from computer back ground
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.