Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :PowerFactory
- Good To Have Skills :Energy Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Execute operational activities of the company, provide leadership, guidance and direction to project teams acting as project support resource to achieve organization goals, growth and customer satisfaction b: Client communication and coordination, Managing KPIs, Handling Escalations c: Working with PowerSystem modelling tool including Network Model Management, Network Reduction, Network Diagrams and Graphic Features, Outage Planning
- Technical Experience : a:Requirement Analysis, Perusing new client opportunity/ scope addition b:Manage projects, within budget, time schedules, statutory requirements and Company procedures ensuring compliance with customer c:Supervise, Train and coordinate the activity of a group of junior/intermediate analyst
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 10 years of experience in working with Electrical Transmission and Distribution Technology and Energy Business b: PowerFactory or Similar Power System Modelling Software experience; Version Control Software c: Having SCADA modelling experience or Site Experience Not Mandatory
- Educational Qualification : a:BE/B Tech in Electrical b: Masters or doctorate in Power systems
- Additional Information : Experience in handling medium to large Power factory projects General Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.