- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : JDA Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills : JDA Fulfillment
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Design, demonstrate and propose client specific end-to-end BY/JDA solutions with client data 2Lead functional Roadmap and blueprinting and E2E BY/JDA Implementations including cloud data migration 3Conduct deep dive workshops and drive meetings with senior client leadership 4Design and review overall functional solution design underpinned by TMS module specific requirements
- Technical Experience : 18 to 12 years of mandatory Supply Chain and BY/JDA expertise with industries like CGS, Retail , Life Sciences and Hi-tech 2Have been responsible for successful end to end deliveryUAT of a project and end to end client engagement and programs 3Expertise in 5 or more BY/JDA implementations with platforms like TMS 4Have been responsible for successful end to end deliveryUAT of a project and end to end client engagement and programs 5 Depth in rolling out test strategy
- Professional Attributes: 6Specialized in ERP transformations and cloud strategy and migrations 7Exposure to Supply Chain strategic business applications Kinaxis, Coupa is an advantage 8Specialized in ERP transformations and cloud strategy and migrations 9Exposure to other BY/JDA modules like SCPO, WMS CATMAN desirable
- Educational Qualification: 10Conversant with agile methodologies to align business and IT strategy 11Oracle Database experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.