Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Talend ETL
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Engage with customer to identify all data requirements architecture that are needed to build the new analytic solution 2 Map out the ETL process for the new data sources and work with Data Modelers to create a new analytic DataMart 3 Define the ETL and report schemas based on ETL best practices with the objective of aiming at optimizing storage capacity and performance 4 Work with customer business users, customer data experts to make sure the solution meets all requirements both in data avai
- Technical Experience : 1 9 to 12 years of experience in Talend ETL Tool or other ETL tools such as Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, Data stage etc, ODI 2 3 to 4 years of experience in designing ETL architecture, creating new data solutions and implementing them 3 Experienced in managing projects in waterfall and in Agile/Scrum project management methodology 4 Extensive experience in reading and transforming complex XMLs, Flat file formats For ex: csv, delimited, , DB look ups 5 Expert skills working with SQL queries, i
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and good communication skills in English verbal and written form 2 Client facing experience is mandatory 3 Experience in leading / managing project Teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.