Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be able to quickly understand the clients business processes and propose optimum solutions in MM-WM B Handle incidents and problems within stipulated SLA by providing instant resolution C Perform configuration, custom developments, unit testing, support D Prepare user training documents and Functional analysis documents E Should be able to coordinate with all stakeholder - client, technical consultant, 3rd party vendors etc F Should take end to end responsibility and accountability
- Technical Experience : A 4-6 years of strong hands-on experience in SAP MM and WM B Should have good experience in SAP material management, inventory management, purchase order, STO, inbound/outbound processes, Movement types, Handling units, Storage units, batch management, Transfer orders,RF devices and interfaces -ALE/IDOC C Should have good exposure in handling custom development D ABAP debugging skill will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : A Must have excellent communication and coordination skill B Candidate must have done client facing role and should be able to handle requirements independently
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.