Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : reate and manage database, schemas and tables/views,security groups,manage users Provisioning access to users using security groups Monitoring queries running on cluster Identifying and killing user queries which consume high disk space / cpu utilization and dead locks Providing suggestions for query improvement / Performance tuning if required Manage connectivity to Redshift from different applications like S3,Tableau, DSS, Alation, HDFS, Informatica BDM, Nexus
- Technical Experience : Good understanding of WLM and resolve issues due to queue management Good understanding of Amazon S3 and S3 interaction with Redshift Good understanding of data copy between S3 and Redshift using Copy and Unload commands Monitoring AWS Console dashboards and metrics
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good Presentation Skills 2:Written and verbal communication skills 3:Project delivery skills 4:Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill 5: Direct interaction with Clients and application users for access issues/ requirement / solution discussions
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.