Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Salesforce Testing - Strong Functional Web Application manual Testing experience is a must 2 Salesforce basic configuration experience is nice to have user setup, profiles, permission sets etc 3 Test Scripting, Scenario based Testing, Test Execution, Defect Tracking, Requirement Traceability Status Reporting is a must
- Technical Experience : 1 Exposure to Test Management tools like JIRA, Test Manager, Copado is a must 2 Exposure to Automation Testing tools is nice to have Selenium, AutonomIQ etc 3 Test Management related professional certifications are nice to have
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication, Analytical presentation skills is a must 2 Looking forward for a team player with strong experience working with a diverse team with ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 Accenture Standard entry criteria for Education Qualification
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.