Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aParticipate in the effort to define and deliver integration solutions via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform bParticipate in medium to large size projects or product teams which may require new or significantly enhanced IT Applications and/or integrations cEffectively participate in an integration team of diverse individuals that are geographically dispersed through all project lifecycles dWork closely with solution architects to evaluate demand and produce estimates eReport to manager any blockers
- Technical Experience : aDesigning and developing APIs from specification to implementation in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform RAML b Anypoint API Designer c Anypoint Exchange d Anypoint API Portal e Anypoint Studio f Experience with securing APIs g SSL Certificates h Authentication Methods i Basic g OAuth k SAML l OpenID Connect M Experience in working in a CI/CD environment and familiar with DevOps principles N Microsoft VSTS Git O Maven P MUnit
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing b SFDC Trained Preferably
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Educational qualification
- Additional Information : No shift timings/visa requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.