Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SCM Manufacturing
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Inventory Management,Oracle iProcurement,Oracle Purchasing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to analyse, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management Ability to define future business processes around Oracle Supply Chain P2P modules Ability to work in a highly customized Oracle Applications Environment Should have experience in opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SRs with Oracle Support Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in handling tickets, resolving day to day issues on a priority basis
- Technical Experience : Should have atleast 5 years of techno functional implementation experience in Oracle EBS SCM Modules like Purchasing, iProcurement,Payables, iSupplier,iExpenses,AME, Inventory Management, Enterprise asset management Should have worked on Oracle SCM R12 Implementation/ Support/ upgrade type of projects Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management Business Processes on Oracle configurations, functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces and knowledge of inter
- Professional Attributes : Should be good team player and have excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree /Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.