Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, Build and configure IBP applications to meet business process and application requirements b: Should be able to assist leads on discussion with the client to elicit Business Requirements and translate them to System Design c: Should be able to work on IBP configuration related activities and related project deliverables functional requirements, design documents with limited guidance etc, d: Effectively communicates with internal and external stake-holders
- Technical Experience : a: Strong IBP configuration knowledge and exposure to atleast 2 of the following IBP modules Demand, SOP, Response Supply, Control Tower b: Should have atleast 1 IBP project experiences or 12 months on SAP IBP c Familiar with Planning Areas Configuration including setup of Time Profile, Master Data Types, Attributes, Key Figure Calculation, Planning Operators, Copy Disagg Operators, Versions Scenarios, Job Scheduling, Excel EPM Formatting etc, d Good understanding of Demand Planning funct
- Professional Attributes : Good communication Interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.