- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:SAP FICO Lead responsible for end to end delivery of FI and CO modules including all the sub modules through Design, Configure, Develop and Deploy S4 HANA Solution to meet client requirements
- Technical Experience : 1:At least 10 years of SAP experience with at least 2 end to end implementations as FICO lead a:At least 5-6 end to end implementation experience with minimum one on S/4 HANA b:At least 8 years of relevant domain experience
- Professional Attributes: 1:Good in Bank communication 2:Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills 3:Should have good presentation and communication skills 4:Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.