Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :IOT Platforms
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Architecting , Design and Develop IOT/IIOT use case development for Industries leveraging Azure IoT services/ AWS Services Working experience building large scale projects leveraging Azure IoT platform Azure IoT Hub , ADT, TimeSeries, Event Hub and Event Grid , Durable Functions, Logic Apps , Functions, service bus messaging queues , Stream Analytics Working experience in AWS services - Lambda , SQS , SNS , Dynamo Db , RDS , Step functions , Cognito , S3 , Athena , KMS , Kinesis , Secret Ma
- Technical Experience : Experience in Cloud formation , CloudFront , creating deployment scripts , Auto Scaling , AWS SAM Azure/AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is mandatory Strong concepts in Azure Device management and Auto Provisioning Strong experience in building Azure Web Apps, Power Apps Strong programming experience on Java/Nodejs/NET/Python
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills, Team management, Good team player, analytical skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.