- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must managed team of 10 members consistently for last 3 to 5 years 2 Provide technical guidance as well day to day management for product development within an agile/scrum environment 3 Work with product owners and business stakeholders to create product and service evolution roadmap 4 Lead a team of engineers developing the application and raise / resolve issues that blocks progress 5 Be fully accountable for execution of projects with adoption of Agile methodologies
- Technical Experience : 1 IT Year of experience 13 Yrs to 16 Yrs 2 More than 5 years of experience in Salesforce Development 3 Strong experience in Service d 4 Strong knowledge of CRM Domain
- Professional Attributes: 1 Should have good communication skill with positive attitude 2 Should have analytical skills, ability to work under pressure 3 Should be able manage Stakeholder
- Educational Qualification: Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information: Domain knowledge of Financial/Banking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.