Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex Datamart Reporting
- Good To Have Skills :Murex MX.3 Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A The ideal Murex Reporting and DataMart Developer should need to understand Murex platform setup at the client and the report delivery process B Focus on Murex Datamart/Reporting architecture and development C Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, development and unit testing D Work with QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage E End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team
- Technical Experience : A In-depth understanding of MX reporting architecture, MX data model, and MX Datamart configuration B Exhaustive knowledge of Datamart objects - dynamic tables, feeders, batch of feeders, scanner templates, extractions etc C Murex Technical experience and a background of working on Financial Products Experience in Analyzing DataMart setups and table structures for identifying redundant objects, to minimize execution time of batches Experience on Datamart or Accounting or Integration/Back Offic
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill b Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill C Candidate should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.