Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Tech Solution Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Robotic Process Automation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Minimum of 7-8 years experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing as senior developer, architect working with onshore or off-shore teams Expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA, UI Path, Power Platform and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts Experience in process documentation and analysis, PDD or SDDs, including specification of system requirements for business processes
- Technical Experience : Presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level Support Pre-sale activities provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy plan Guide a team of developers through the project completion Translate the customers business requirements to define RPA value proposition and solution scope Analyze client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities Have experience on Integrated automation with?Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, IoT
- Professional Attributes : Effective communication skills Teamwork Dependability Adaptability Conflict resolution Flexibility Leadership Problem-solving
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.