Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Advanced problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure areas -Knowledge of Simulation Environment to reproduce issues, and prepare the resolution -Experience performing root cause analysis and resolution -Minimum 4 years of directory product experience SailPoint IIQ, Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, PKI, ADLDS, etc, more than one would be preferable -Programming experience that includes Java and shell, LDAP scripting
- Technical Experience : Operational Support knowledge of Sailpoint, with 6-8 years of experience -Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management experience on providing execution support of Sailpoint -Able to communicate with client or stakeholders to ensure required outcomes are met
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.