Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Functional Data Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Strategically define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and systems. Analyze, design and/or implement data design and best practices through technology solutions. Aligned with data governance, predictive modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Salesforce resource who is having minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience with good hands on Salesforce Lightning, Apex,SFDX and GIT Ability to perform configuration, customization and integration of salesforcecom 2He/She should be able to gather customer requirements, convert them to salesforce design and do the development 3Technical expertise - Must have strong experience in Salesforce lightning, apex, Visual force ,process builders and triggers with service/sales cloud
- Technical Experience : 1Good communication skills and should be in a position to coordinate with onshore/business and 2come up with complex design and solution 3 Should have exposure to latest technologies like LWC and SFDX Good to have exposure on FSL and Financial Force
- Professional Attributes : Excellent client-facing and communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional Information : Back fill demands
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.