Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Design new customer solution environments integrated into ISP Clouds networks -Addressing existing customer solution service modification requests ie network related changes -Assist pre-sales phase to capture, clarify and understand customer requirements -Assist with Customer Solution Design Audits when required -Knowledge on Routing and Switching -Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Site to site VPNs
- Technical Experience : -Operational knowledge on Palo Alto firewall App-ID , User-ID and content ID -Good to have PCNSA certificate -Need to have knowledge on other firewall like ASA, Checkpoint and juniper SRX -Basic knowledge on SDN technology -Knowledge on ticketing tools like SNOW, iTAM and AMDOCs
- Professional Attributes : -Flexible to work in 24/7 Shift -Good Interpersonal skill and positive attitude -Good Communication skill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.