Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Citrix Platform and management tools 2 Knowledge with deploying and supporting Citrix XenApp/Xen-Desktop 715 and above 3 Knowledge with networking concepts and understanding of protocols ICA, HDX, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, TFTP 4 Solid understanding of high availability and disaster recovery concepts and configuration 5 Being able to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues that might involve 3rd party vendor involvement
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 4 years experience managing large Citrix XenApp environment and strong PVS administration skills 2 Extensive working in managing the published applications on Citrix XenApp Farm 3 Deep working knowledge with Citrix Studio, UPM profiles, HA Storefront configuration, Certificate management, Citrix licensing server and Citrix receiver 4 Deep technical skills in machine creation services, machine catalogs and delivery groups 5 Managing Provisioning services vdisk configuration, patching
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proficient with documentation of standards, knowledgebase articles, how-tos, and other operational guides 2 Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities and follow through on tasks 3 Being flexible with working on off-hours, weekends, and even holidays 4
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in engineering
- Additional Information : 1 Experience in technical writing 2 Experience in Citrix ADC NetScaler 3 Experience in Powershell
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.