Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration,Microsoft Azure IaaS,Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Need to provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development database systems OEM Support within a defined operating model and processes B:Should work on L2/L3 software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands C:Need to have Extensive knowledge on OEM Administration, Fixing agent issues, OEM issues, Monitoring and administrating on OEM RAC knowledge
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in managing Production and Non-prod databases for client Ticket handling includes incidents service requests and problem management B:Expertise to articulate an issue and be responsive to client, handle client communication Configuration and release management Ability to document Root cause analysis C:Experience in Design and build enablement, Build management E:Expertise in Performance Tuning Backup restore activities, troubleshooting and resolving performance issues
- Professional Attributes : A:Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment B:Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment C:Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.