Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Designing Schema, Table structures and Administration Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
- Technical Experience : Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases Experience with some of the modern relational databases Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary Ability to plan requirements from high level specifications Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Professional Attributes : He / She must be a good team player with good analytical skills, good communication and Interpersonal skills Should have good work ethics, always can-do attitude, good maturity and professional attitude Should be able to understand the Organizational and
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Additional Information : A SQL developer who will be responsible designing databases, Administration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.