Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Suite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: BA Experience: 3-5 years of experience working as a Technical Business Analyst with experience of entire Requirement Engineering lifecycle, Gap Analysis B: Experience of using Requirement Management tools such as Jira / Agile Central C:Verbal: Ability to work with resources in multiple geographies, hold workshops, lead discussions and represent their work in calls with Barclays leads
- Technical Experience : A: Written: Ability to document requirements, discussions, process documentation, process flow diagrams tools Visio / Blueworks / etc, status reports B: Infrastructure service mgmt experience in processes like Incident/Problem/Change would help C: Requirements Analysis D: Requirement Management E: Business Performance Management F: Process Design
- Professional Attributes : A:Business Performance Management B:Process Design C:Good in communication D:Client and stakeholder management with co-ordination skills from business and technical teams
- Educational Qualification : Required at least Bachelors degree, master is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.