Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft 365
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Need 4 to 5 years L2 L3 level hands-on experience as a LANDesk or SCCM administrator 2 Deep knowledge and hands-on experience on below areas: o Win10 Gold Image creation o Application deployment o Drivers deployment o Hardening of Operating System hardening with skills on domain joining as well o Encryption of task creation in golden image template through LANDesk application
- Technical Experience : 1Experience on LANDesk / SCCM integrated suites like User Workstation Manager UWM and End Point Manger EPM 2 Sound knowledge on Windows 10 upgrade from Older version to new Version by using LANDesk tool 3Experience on daily activities performed on LANDesk /SCCM tool like Monthly Patching deployment and troubleshooting issues related to it 4 Need experience on DHCP, DNS, AD, Group Policies and Windows 10 GPO creation and deployment
- Professional Attributes : 1Take part in 24x7 on-call rotation 2 Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, and public holidays if required 3 Travel to other locations when required
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in engineering
- Additional Information : LanDesk and Nexthink skill required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.