Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :Requirements Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understand the business requirements from User stories and convert into technical design 2- Design Develop BODS jobs to implement end to end Data Warehousing scenario 3- Test and review BODS jobs, implement best practices and automation wherever possible, Load data to target environment 4- Good exposure on Stakeholder management, and JIRA tool 5- Experience working in a connecting, extracting, and loading data to and from HANA, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAP BW, SAP ECC, Files delimited and XML
- Technical Experience : The candidate would be responsible for ETL development using SAP Data Services 42 2- Deliver data mappings from sources to targets 3- Experience in SAP Business Objects Data Services Designer to extract, transform and load master data and transactional data 4- Experience with BODS admin console, designer, scheduler job is required 5- Experience with complex transforms, multi-source data flows, data workflows, parameterized data flows is required 6- Experience working in a connecting exact re
- Professional Attributes : Ability to work independently and take ownership and drive the solution till final delivery 2- Proven experience in working with business users and in a team setup
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btect/Mtech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.