Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Planning and Budgeting (EPBCS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have Modelling experience in ANAPLAN projects, including implementations, upgrades, roll outs and/or support 2 Creating Model, Modules, Lists, Line Items, Subsets, Line Item Subsets, Usage of Calculation functions and dashboards using best practices 3 Work on Anaplan Optimizer, Integration methods and ALM within Anaplan 4 Direct discussions with clients to understand their needs and then design, develop, maintain and elaborate planning models 5 Assist to Conduct, Document and Signoff Busi
- Technical Experience : 8 years of hands on Modeling Experience in ANAPLAN focused on but not limited to Financial Forecasting, Supply Chain Planning and HR/Sales/Incentive Compensation Management or similar use cases 2 6 years of strong background and experience in consulting roles focused on Sales Performance Planning / Supply chain / Financial Planning 3 Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile 4 Hands on in MS Excel using advanced formulae to develop Mock-Ups for clients 5 Completed Level 2 Model Builder Certification in Ana
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client 2 Candidate should have Leadership qualities and positive attitude to take the challenging task 3 Ability to manage a Team of 10 person in development and support projects 4 Candidate should have
- Educational Qualification : Finance Background MBA/PG/CA/CFA in Finance Recommended Bachelor of Engineering
- Additional Information : travel if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.