Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle BI Publisher
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create customize BIP reports in Oracle Financial modules 2 Understand the business requirements, create technical designs 3 create data models, layouts, testing documents deployment docs 4 Take end-to-end ownership of the delivering the reports assigned to him/her 5 Designing and developing reports/dashboards Defect Fixing and Migration activities for OTBI/BIP/FRS reports Administrator Activities Lead activities for BI Report Track
- Technical Experience : Experience 7 8 years Should have worked on Oracle BIP reports in Oracle Cloud applications or Oracle E-Business Suite Sound technical knowledge of data model/tables of Oracle financials AP, AR, GL, Payments, Expenses Should have worked as Oracle Fusion Cloud or Oracle EBS technical consultant Good to have OTBI/Smart-View/FRS knowledge Experience in creating Data models, report layouts and customizing existing
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, analytical skills, technical skills, ability to work under pressure Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : Travel is required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.