Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1.Responsible for performing analysis and dev reports using Client needs 2.This role typically has the knowledge of business needs The individual in this role is responsible for determining how data will be captured, processed and organized for analysis and reporting Generally3.A significant amount of expertise is required to fill this role Visualize any type of structured data Create Dimensions and Metrics and Analyze data by creating reports Perform Data transformation Conduct real time.
- Technical Experience : 1.Understanding of SFTP servers and CSV file formats Good exposure to any DataBase like SQL server, Oracle Good exposure to how SQL works in a Database 2.Exposure to any Data visualization or reporting tool like Tableau, Qlik View, Business Objects will be an added advantage Exposure to any ETL tool will be an added advantage Exposure to Digital Marketing will be an added advantage Exposure to SNOW, JIRA and Confluence will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good analytical skills 2 Must have good communication skills 3 Must work in teams and have team management skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years education
- Additional Information : Positive Attitude
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.