Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Responsible for developing and executing formal PERFORMANCE test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation, b:PERFORMANCE test execution and analysis of PERFORMANCE test results Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business
- Technical Experience : a:5-6ears of relevant work experience conducting PERFORMANCE testing of mission critical applications PERFORMANCE testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools Working b:knowledge of Automated Test and Test Management Tools eg HP ALM c:Experience with HP Load Runner/ Performance Center Performance testing experience with JEE, SAP BOXI applications d:Experience with scripting and testing using Silk Performer and JMeter
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.