Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Data Warehouse Solution Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The ideal candidate will design and analyze complex data structures 2 Interact with business users to understand their requirements, and communicate complex topics in both oral and written form 3 The Data Warehouse SQL Developer will have hands on experience implementing a data warehouse SQL Server This individual must have extensive data warehouse experience, ETL experience and experience in working with various Data Modeling and ETL Tools with some exposure to Front End Tools to Test
- Technical Experience : Key Skills - o ETL o SQL o DWH/Data modelling experience o Insurance is a big plus o Data Vault 20 data modeling methodology we can accept profiles without this skill, but then we will have to pay for mandatory training - Strong experience with DWH - Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements - Good working knowledge of any ETL tool - Good to have familiarity with data visualization tools Tableau/Power BI - Work Experience :4-10 years
- Professional Attributes : - Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude - Ability to effectively function in a cross teams environment - Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : - Min 15 years of education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.