Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Good To Have Skills :Autosys Administration,No Technology Specialization,TWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Day-to-day operations involving monitoring Queues, health checks, remote administration of systems 2: Server or Agent monitoring or trouble shooting, job flow analysis and troubleshooting, abend resolution, schedule modification, documentation and procedures required for reference 3: Performing basic Autosys/Control-M/Stonebranch operational tasks RERUN, HOLD, SET TO OK, FREE, BYPASSCreate schedules/Workflows, calendars and tasks/batches 4: Troubleshoot UAC/UAG issues
- Technical Experience : 1: Scheduling and administration skills for the batch tools 2: Should be able to troubleshoot a failed job effectively and take corrective actions on agent and servers 3: Must have worked with all type of control-M moduleMFT, SAP, Big data, etc and agent installation and upgrade for both windows and Unix platform 4: Candidate with good automation mindset, Python Scripting and working knowledge of SAP modules 5: Knowledge of one of the cloud technologies with Linux and Windows administration
- Professional Attributes : 1: Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2: Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3: Should be able to perform end to end trouble shootings
- Educational Qualification : Should be a graduate
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in 24/7 environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.