Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :Google BigQuery,IBM InfoSphere DataStage,Informatica PowerCenter
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage and work with the team to Design, development, and support of enterprise-wide business intelligence applications and architecture for the most complex initiatives b: Provide technical guidance and oversight and acts as a point of escalation for the data engineering team c: Develops reusable patterns and frameworks as part of the engineering process D: Works with the business to optimize the performance of business intelligence technologies E: Preferred: ETL, Teradata, GCP and automati
- Technical Experience : a: 8-14 years experience leading the ELT/BI/Warehouse solutions b: lead the BI team Integration and Reporting to design and develop data solutions c: Should be able to resolve processing problems in a Cloud environment d: technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems e: Knowledge of reporting system Qlik/BO is a bonus f: The data pipelines working within the Datastage ETL, Teradata, Google ecosystem, creating new data workloads/applications
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Additional Information : a: Google Cloud Certification b: Teradata Certification c: 8-14 years experience leading the ELT/BI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.