Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products 2 Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines 3 Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team 4 Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive
- Technical Experience : 1 Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles 2 Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills 3 Knowledge of an agile framework or method ie Scrum, Kanban, or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices 4 Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Professional Attributes : 1 Outstanding written and verbal communication skills 2 Should have team handling skills 3 Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in Engineering or MCA from reputed institutes 2 Degree in Quality management
- Additional Information : Knowledge of an agile framework or method ie Scrum, Kanban, or understanding of software development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.