Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Core Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Able to develop/implement DevOps CI/CD pipeline where takes work to 1 Requirement gatherings 2 Help in estimation for the deliverable 3 Design, build and test the CI/CD pipeline 4 Daily Status updates to client and stack holders 5 Must show deep AWS, Terraform, Jenkins,GIT,Ansible, PowerShell, Bash/Shell scripting during all the delivery phases
- Technical Experience : 1 At 7 years of experience 2 Must have over 3 years as DevOps resource with AWS, AWS DevOps, Terraform, Ansible, KubernetesEKS 3 Must know cloud and integrations 4 Must have experience in PowerShell, Bash/Shell scripting , Good knowledge and experience in LinuxCentOS,RHEL, Ubuntu , Windows administration 5 Must have experience in provisioning AWS IaaS, PaaS infrastructure using Terraform B Good to have: 1 AWS Architect Associate certification 2 AWS Devops Associate Certification
- Professional Attributes : Strong soft skills who can define deliverables, drive build, identify execution bottlenecks, risks, issues early on and drive corrective actions
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree Bachelors or Masters
- Additional Information : 1 Requirement gatherings 2 Help in estimation for the deliverable 3 Design, build, test the CI/CD
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.