Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Advanced Data Visualization Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :Tableau
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience on one/several cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Azure Data certification on Azure Cloud provider is a plus 2 Experience with data visualization - open source or tool PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3js, Tibco Spotfire is a plus 3 Good software practices such as TDD Test Driven Dev, Peer-programming 4 Business mindset and end user oriented
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge data architecture n cloud,ETL n Big Data framework - Informatica,DataStage,Talend,Cloudera,Spark,PySpark,Teradata,Hadoop 2 Master in DevOps - inc MLOps n CI/CD 3 Exp querying database - SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, MongoDB 4 Exp with data visualization - open source or tool PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3 js 5 Master in SQL, good knowledge of NoSQL, experience on other DBs 6 Experience developing in Python / Spark
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Good Analytical and programmatical skills 3 Ability to work under pressure 4 Exposure to work with client directly is an added advantage
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in CS or any other relevant field Certification/training - data engineering skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.