Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts B: Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives C: Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable D: Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Technical Experience : a: 5 Years of experiencein UFT b: Should Perform analysis and drive solutions for required future state technical functionality Should conduct and gather business requirements, business process analysis, need assessments and preliminary feasibility analysis to align existing technology solutions with business initiatives c: Should Responsible for general systems administration tasks including system configuration managemen
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal, management/business skills b: Should have good analytical skills and must be able to perform without daily onshore oversight c: Should have Ability to work concurrently on several team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.