Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Creating and implementing the source code of new applications 2:Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way thats geared towards the needs of end users 3:Perform Code reviews and guide the team on development standards 4: Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code 5:Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems
- Technical Experience : 1:Creating new data store connections, Installation and upgrade 2:Creation of Job Server and fixing Job server related issues 3:Creation of new users and roles Assigning roles to users d:Creating new jobs as per requirement 4:Creation of repository and configuring with job server and migration of repositories from lower to higher version 5::Exposure on BODS migration project 6:Creating and promoting new jobs from development to production h:Creating new schedules, monitoring of job schedules
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills 2: Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model 3 :Should have the ability to handle client escalation 4 :Project delivery and Team management skill is mandatory 5: Should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Ruby on Rails Developer Specialist
USA CA - San Francisco
Intelligent Asset Management Engineer
USA GA - Atlanta
Test Automation Eng Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.