Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in the effort to define and deliver integration solutions via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Participate in medium to large size projects or product teams which may require new or significantly enhanced IT Applications and/or integrations Effectively participate in an integration team of diverse individuals that are geographically dispersed through all project lifecycles Work closely with solution architects to evaluate demand and produce estimates
- Technical Experience : Report to manager any blockers, issues, and risks that could impede timely delivery of solutions per agreed timelines Work with solution architects to understand business requirements and translate into solutions that provide optimal user experience, particularly related to APIs Evaluate, prototype and propose FOAK solutions to identify new or enhanced capabilities to assist with deploying business value-driven solutions Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate different time zones based on
- Professional Attributes : Java Unix shell scripting Windows Power Shell scripting Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint and Visio Proficiency in API testing tools such as Postman, SOAP UI,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.