Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP CRM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Understand client requirements, functional specifications 2- provide solutions and implement technical components accordingly 3-Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills as a Consultant 4- play key role in implementations from Blueprint to Go-Live
- Technical Experience : 1-Ability to create Technical Design Documents TDD and Unit Test documents for the 2-technical solutions being implemented 3-involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation: 4-Unit Testing, Integration Testing 5-User Support activities
- Professional Attributes : good communication
- Educational Qualification : graduation/masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.