Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Maximo
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Develop the understanding of the architecture of the EAM tools of our Ecosystem partners b:Develop the understanding of the existing assets of EAM c:Understanding the existing capability of Accenture in EAM d:Understanding the EAM reference architecture e:Educate the team on latest trends in the market
- Technical Experience : a:Should have experience the MAXIMO implementation b:Should have good understanding about the inter vendor Integration tools Should have the understanding to integration layers like BIZtalk, WebServices , rest API:
- Professional Attributes : a:Very good communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure b:Excellent articulating capability c:Understanding of the business and Industry in depth Industry such Oil Gas, Product, CNR, Utilities
- Educational Qualification : a:Minimum Qualification BTECH /MTECH minimum regular 16 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.