Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design Build and configure IBP applications to meet business process and application requirements Should be able to drive discussion with the client and conduct workshops Should be able to independently work on IBP configuration related activities and related project deliverables functional requirements design documents Knowledge on Integration with IBP and from 3rd party systems Experience in AGILE Methodology Experienced in IBP EPM formatting functionalities Experienced in configuration of Mas
- Technical Experience : Prior implementation experience in IBP Response Supply module is a must Should have in depth knowledge of IBP time series based supply planning optimizer including all standard TS supply MDTs and key figures Should be conversant with cost modelling and cost maintenance in IBP to support various supply planning processes Should be aware of IBP TS based optimizer modelling concepts such as telescopic planning, fair share, aggregated constraints, etc Should be able to analyze and interpret optimi
- Professional Attributes : Willingness to learn new things Work independently Good communication Flexible to take up new roles
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.