Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Duck Creek Policy
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2: Would be performing technical review of all the development activities 3: Will be working on personal commercial lines
- Technical Experience : 1: 1-3 yrs of exp in the PC insurance with very good understanding of underwriting, rating, insurance rules, forms, claims billing Strong exp on DuckCreek Example Platform4X,5X 6X 2: Atleast 1-3 year hands on exp as a Manuscript Developer working on personal commercial lines Exp on Version upgrade of platform Template upgrade, Circular implementation Rate, Rule forms, Custom transaction out of the box transaction like Audit, Out of sequence endorsement, Cancellation etc, 3: Debugging Tools
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills 2: Resource should have good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.