Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP Global Trade Services
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2: Good business knowledge and must have 10 years of experience in SAP Global Trade Services 3: Hands on experience in implementing solutions to enable self-filing and broker enablement 4: Experience in implementing free trade agreements as part of preference processing 5: Knowledge and experience in S/4 HANA modules would be an added advantage
- Technical Experience : 1: Assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which includes design, configuration, build and testing 2: Good business knowledge and SAP skills on Global Trade Services, Compliance Processing, Broker Filing or Self Filing of export/import declarations with customs authorities, Free Trade Agreement activation 3: Expertise in WRICEF Workflow, Report, Interface, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms requirement gatherings, Clarifying the requirements, Testing and U
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Team handling skills 3: Analytical skills and ability to work under pressure 4: Flexibility to work in different time zones
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.