Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for SAP FSCM Treasury and Risk Management delivery, work with client teams to understand the business requirement and provide the solution b Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements c Able to handle medium complex issues, Work independently on the objects/tickets assigned d Good in Bank communication management area and Bank interfaces with SAP e Analyze FIT GAP analysis for the country specific requirements
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP FSCM Treasury and Risk management, should have worked on at least one E2E implementation and at least 1 support project Exposure to Design, build, configure and test applications to meet business process and application requirements b Knowledge in Transaction manager, Securities, Money market, foreign exchange c Experience in Bank communication management, define and build mapping SAP and Bank interfaces d Knowledge in Loan module for Compound Inter
- Professional Attributes : a Minimum 6 to 8 years of SAP FSCM Treasury and Risk Management experience in implementation/support projects b Experience in system design, configuration and testing Scenarios c Strong communication skills soft skills
- Educational Qualification : a Finance / ICWA /CA / Engineering graduate or Post graduate
- Additional Information : a Flexible to work in shifts and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.