Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :Java Deployment Technologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Accountable that the solution designs meet the functional requirements specified by the Business Analyst - Accountable that solution designs meet platform architecture - Accountable that deliverables meet requirements wrt reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance - Coordinates with developers within the Agile/Scrum teams - Coaches developers in the Agile/Scrum teams - Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects
- Technical Experience : - OG Certified at Master level or proven track record on detailed technical design, compliance and quality assurance and related business processes in relevant domain - Masters the eCommerceHybris platform and the integration aspects with other platforms - Has a solid understanding of the eCommerceHybris platform architecture - At least 3-5 years- experience in eCommerceHybris implementations - Experienced in Hybris - Experienced with coaching Tech Leads and developers
- Professional Attributes : - communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.