Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Design and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements -Coordinate and work closely with Developers, Architects for creation of solutions -Will need good SDLC knowledge to handle the project status and deliverables -Will need to create Design and Interface Documents -Will need to analyse, debug and fix defects both during development as well as in Production -Will need to understand and prioritize work given to them
- Technical Experience : -3-5 years of hands-on experience with Core JAVA, J2EE technologies -Good to have knowledge on EJB, Struts, Java applets and webservices -Should have good basic knowledge on PL/SQL -Should have experience working with App Servers like Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere JBoss experience will be a good to have additional skill -Should have some exposure to Shell Scripting -Having experience in designing and implementing Web Application as well as Batch Jobs will be a good to have skill
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill Should possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with Regular 15 year full time education
- Additional Information : Candidate should work primarily in the second shift 12 PM to 9PM and ready to support on weekend
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.