Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Talend ETL
- Good To Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Minimum 3 years of being in data quality engineer role B Has proven experience in Data Quality strategy, consulting, design and implementation experience in enterprise level C Has worked on MDMs data profiling, matching and survivorship D Minimum 5 years experience in Data Management and MDM E Minimum 3 years of being in data quality engineer role F Work with the team to understand the requirements and come up with the relevant test cases defect metrics
- Technical Experience : A Perform data validity, accuracy and integrity test across different components of the Data Platform and correct code problems B Communicate the data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process C Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions D Build automated test framework and tools to automate the Data Platform services and applications
- Professional Attributes : A Familiar with database design and implementation B Familiar with Data Quality Tools such as Talend Data Quality DQ
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.