Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with the business users and capture business requirements accurately 2 Ensure the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers goals 3 Hands-on experience in requirements life cycle management in banking and financial domain Should be able to manage requirements from inception to implementation
- Technical Experience : Must Have: A: 5 years Java server-side development experience with decent understanding of core design patterns B: Hands on experience in Java 8 and above C: Hands on experience in spring Boot and microservices D: Knowledge of consuming and providing REST APIs E: Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modelling techniques and SOAP F: Good to Have: Knowledge / experience in Automation Testing, React Js Java Scripting, CSS , HTML
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to communicate effectively 2 Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills 3 Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance 4 Must be a good team player 5 Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures 6 Must be able to organize work with proper tracking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.